In Milan you will be staying at the Residence Zara, viale Zara 1 (at piazzale Lagosta), 20159 Milano, tel. +39 02 668 191. Rooms have been reserved from Friday, June 16. The Residence is 0.8 miles (15-minute walk) from Stazione Centrale, Milan’s main train station. .
HOW TO GET TO RESIDENCE ZARA:
- From Linate airport (distance from Residence Zara: 7 miles)
– Depending on traffic, taking a taxi from Linate to Residence Zara could cost around €35. Make sure to use only official taxis.
– Otherwise, take the shuttle buses to Milano Centrale train station (Linate Shuttle; the ticket costs €7.00 and can be purchased on board without extra charge) and then follow the instructions below (From Stazione Centrale).
- From Malpensa airport (distance from Residence Zara: 32 miles)
– Take the Malpensa Express train and get off at Milano Centrale. (You will have to buy a ticket and to validate it before boarding the train. The cost from Malpensa to Milano Centrale is €13.00). Then follow the instructions below (From Stazione Centrale).
– Taking a taxi from Malpensa is expensive. The flat rate from the airport to any address in Milan is €100.00; ask for it before boarding the taxi. Make sure to use only official taxis.
- From Orio al Serio airport (distance from Residence Zara: 31 miles)
– Take the shuttle bus to the Milano Centrale train station (with Orioshuttle the ticket costs €12.00). Then follow the instructions below (From Stazione Centrale).
– Do not take a taxi from Orio al Serio to Milan.
- From Stazione Centrale (main train station) (distance from Residence Zara: 0.8 miles).
– It is a 15-minute walk from Milano Centrale to Residence Zara. Exit from the station in piazza Duca d’Aosta. Turn right onto via Galvani. Continue straight on via Pola. At piazzale Lagosta, the Residence Zara is on the other side of the roundabout. See the map below.
– If you prefer to take a taxi, make sure to use only official taxis.
WALKING FROM MILANO CENTRALE TO THE RESIDENCE: